PHP development, based upon the open source server scripting language PHP (Hypertext Processor) is among the most widely used server scripting language for the development of dynamic web internet pages and web-based applications, covering the desideratum of overall web development spectrum. Originated in 1995, almost over 12-15 years ago it is a core part of open source technologies and is employed in various open up source technologies such as joomla, drupal, magento, cakephp, phpBB and many more. Integrated with seamless benefits surpassing the developer’s requirements in the most visible way, it includes turned out to be a preferred choice by the designers and offshore software development companies around the world in crafting thriving alternatives in web development.
PHP development has always been overflowing with various benefits and advantages, which lets the developers and programmers to unroll their maximum probable in web development process. A lot of the major features of that are encapsulated in PHP are as comes after:
– PHP is an open source technology; therefore, anyone could download it and use it. It takes no licenses or take some time and is available at no cost, these merged makes it a cost effective solution.
– PHP as a source technology is constantly being updated thus allowing the php programmers to offer cutting-edge alternatives in web development.
– It is a basic of many free solutions including joomla, drupal, magento, cakePHP, phpBB and many others. These all technologies get their own unique niche in providing solutions in various web development requirements.
– It supports several solutions such as Linux, Apache, MySQL and so on Along with this it also supports languages such as C, C++, JAVA/ AJAX, and many more.
– PHP development is employed by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide and also by many just offshore software development companies.
PHP development provides alternatives in:
o Web design
o Ecommerce website
o Online magazines
o Web-based software
o Custom CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (Customer Relationship Management)
o Custom CMS (Content Management System)
o Social media/ networking site
o And several others, as per the requirement.