Web development is the term generally used for the development work done for building a website. Websites now-a-days are highly accountable for providing complete information about the thing they may be related to, and for promoting and advertising them. Websites can either simply be a bunch of static pages or can be highly complicated by carrying huge amount of dynamic data. The particular success of a Site is measured by the traffic it creates or in simple word the amount of crowd it attracts.
#THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILST CREATING A WEBSITE.
Not only the content, but the overall view of a website, the choice and the blend of colors, web site, the seem to be less code for its functionalities, the amount of ease it offers to the consumer, are the things with each other that increases its traffic and popularity. Among some web professionals, the phrase web development is related to the non-design element of website building that are writing the markups and code. Web development is the basically development of the website relative to its customer interface and functionalities.
Companies will vary web development departments that design and develop their websites. The dept. generally is consist of a team graphics designers, web programmer, content writers, web testers and employees related to their marketing department to guide the designers and developers to develop a trending and approaching a site that can beat others and create a hype in the market. On the other hand, some companies just hire some Web Developing agencies, the agencies that only work on web development platform. The customer requirement is the main element in developing a website. For agencies the clients are the companies or the people who pay those to build their website. The functionalities, working and the outlook of an online site should be something that reflects the person or the company’s name, position and work for whom it is built for.
STEPS FOR WEB DEVELOPMENT
In order to build an impressive and effective website, planning is must. It specifies the structure in which the development is usually to be done. Web development includes the next steps:
- GATHERING INFORMATION: The particular first step is to gather all the info related to the individual or the company for whom the site is made for, the focused audience, the primary goal or purpose of making the website. It makes it easy to work further in the development as it clears all the doubts about the design and content of the site.
- PLANNING: Preparing relates to sitemap and wireframe creations, it basically defines the inner structure of the website. The sitemap is created by the data obtained in the previous step.
- DESIGN: Now finally it comes, the work of a graphic designer. Graphic designer designs the web page layout, defining the way how the website looks. The design is one of the main parts of web development as it decides how the audience is going to socialize with the website.
- CONTENT WRITING: Writing powerful content to introduce the company to the audience is an important step in web development. Content writers are generally in charge of writing content.
- CODING: Here is the main part, to code the website and their functionalities so that it may easily get optimized, works smoothly, and can fully fulfill the demand of the client at the same time grabs the attention of the audience.
- TESTING, REVIEWS: In this step, all the links, forums, scripts are examined to be sure that they are running fine. After screening only the site is published to the server.
- MAINTENANCE: Maintenance basically refers to the website up gradations. The website should mold itself to the upcoming trends and changes. It should include new features with time and listen to the audience feedback for doing so.
Sites are the new trends to promote and advertise yourself or your organization. The particular more approaching the website is, the more popularity among the audience is gained. There are different ways to get a powerful website developed